Hunters Oak Tree Down From West 220923

What Sort of Issue and Where Do You Report It To?

  1. Any emergencies: ring 999
  2. Anything potentially dangerous or a problem in using the Nickey Line, for example a tree or branch down blocking the Line: Report directly to the council involved - but which one will that be?

Please copy into any problem you report as sometimes we can sometimes speed up resolution of the problem.

If not urgent and/or you are not sure what to do:
- tell us what your issue is and we can try to help you!

How to Report the Issue

Reporting to St Albans District Council:

  • Online - You are asked to report online via your own account with SADC at
  • Telephone: 01727 866100 (open Monday to Thursday: 8:45 am – 5:00 pm, Friday: 8:45 am – 4:30 pm. Out of hours telephone (emergencies only): 01727 811155 )

Reporting to Dacorum Borough Council:

Contacting Friends of the Nickey Line: